- O’s little sigh on contentment as he falls asleep after nursing his heart out in the middle of the night.
- Turtle cheese cake from Future Bakery
- A new blog post from Annie @ PhD in Parenting
- Watching a snowstorm coming in from the west, from my living room window
- Season 4 of House on DVD.
I’m working on a new post about our recent sleep tribulations. I should have it up tomorrow night.
I am participating in a project called Grace in Small Things. The rules are pretty loose, basically I’m going to post a list of 5 small things that make me happy in my day-to-day life. Some people are posting every day, however, I’m choosing a more laid-back approach. I’ll post whenever the mood hits me.
I find having a baby has made me appreciate small things so much more. Sleep, for example, is something I will NEVER take for granted again! I love sitting alone with a cup of coffee, watching the world go by out a cafe window. I relish dinner out with J – something we used to do all the time, but now it’s a rarity.
So here’s my list for today:
- exact change
- making my subway and bus connections perfectly, when I’m pressed for time
- the weight of my babe against my chest, snuggled in a perfectly tied wrap
- the view out my bedroom window (I can see High Park, the Lake, and the CN Tower!)